CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

:::: hopes and dreams ::::

Everybody does have dreams, and from every dream there comes another dream… I’m listening to one of Westlife’s inspirational song, ‘I Have a Dream’ right now to have this post written well, co-relatedly and sync-ing to what I’m thinking right now… like I said just now, everybody has a dream (dreamssss to be specific) and everyone has a fantasy of what they should be or should have. I myself had dreamed of myself that way… You see, I am someone who people can say a person that craves attention…popularity to be more frank, and I’m not afraid to admit it… I do crave popularity, and I’ve been longing to have it… At times I felt like I’ve achieved it, since everyday at school, people; whether they know me or not will give a few hellos and greets or at least grins and smiles to me. Until I really realised, that I am popular, but for the wrong reasons; one of that reasons is related to this story……… I still remember that cool and calm day… but the tranquillity was interrupted by a thumping noise that came out from my chest, dub-dab-dub-dab-dub-dab I sigh, “Gosh, I’m gonna do terribly today, aren’t I?” while wearing a terrible costume as Harry Potter, for a poem presentation that needs me to be him, one of my fantasy idol in front of 1,700 people (see, I can even still remember the numbers!)… As I thought so negatively I saw people laughing at me, including my best friends, that I think I wouldn’t even dare to laugh at if it was them up there so nervous… I just watched them laughing at me, and because of that, I really did my presentation terribly which added the sinister laughs that just break my heart to go through… In addition, I fell out of my body (faint, to be clear…) down to the floor for a few ticks before I went up there, and that fact had just made matters worst… Luckily I have two guardian angels that time, just right behind me, supporting me… and I thanked them very, very much as I can only see them as the only ones that supported me at that time… by then it is clear to me who my real friends are… Although I can’t get this one small matter out of my head until now, hmmm……… Let it be, what’s past is past… So, even though I have been put down because of that so called dream, I did not stop… I will try my best to come up on that podium, and make their mouths wide open, amused… and of course I do have other dreams too… like being a very, very good actor (I think I have achieved that too… hahaha), having the girl of my dreams (blush), plus exclusively awesome looks and bod with my dream life, so I don’t need to hide behind my alter-ego, and more and more (I’m trying to not cut off my last post topic from being the longest yet, you see, so I won’t list all of my crappy but real dreams)… In life, there are people that are just so envious of everything that we do or of what we are, but don’t worry, as life goes on, we’ll overcome it just like that… just one last thing to say, that is no matter what, NEVER say never to your dreams and keep continue dreaming because that is what keeps people living… NEVER let all the obstacles, the cynical grins and the not-so-wise words thrown at you be the ‘STOP’ sign for your dreams. Before I really end this post, I would like to give out my forever existing dream… My lasting hopes and dream is, to have my dreams come true and bring goodness to everyone, everything, everytime and everyplace, and hey, did I say that I want to become popular?

1 comments:

audrey said...

Ur already THERE, man! Ur already popular at school! And it's not bcos of the Harry Potter thing. I didn't even noe what happened that day coz I was preparing for pelantikan ppss. Heard u were nervous but I didn't noe that u would remember it till now...