CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

:::: the power of tolerance ::::

This post you’re reading now is specially typed for me, and for anyone who think that they should be associated with the topic… tolerance, acceptance, and open-mindedness… the qualities that should be inside everyone’s personalities… you need to accept people for who they are, you need to tolerate with people that just hurts you constantly (be it physically, mentally or your heart) and you need to always be open-minded and positive towards everything in life… Therefore I would need to apologise for my last post that is filled with the most negativity in this blog, as I realised that my reason of writing this blog is to spread positivity, not anger and negativity… However, although I have apologised for my negative thoughts I had put in my last post, that doesn’t mean I’m going to delete it… but I’m going to use it as a post to remember, a post that revealed how weak I am towards pressure and I’ll use it as a motivation to be more tolerant and to be more patient…

Co-related to my last post, I have screamed and shouted all the negative effects intolerance has brought. It shows by not being tolerant to your surrounding, you might feel pressurised. Yes, it might seem like it’s your girlfriend’s fault for accusing you of something you didn’t do, and it may seem like it is your friend’s fault as he is the one who should be blamed for the fiasco he went through with his boyfriend, and yes, some people just wouldn’t know that they are causing major noise pollution by singing so out of tune, plants and animals die out of suffocation, but it’s us who need to be patient and be more open-minded about things…

What does tolerance bring to our lives and the others? It brings total goodness and positivity of course, as being tolerant to others helps us to understand what they are going through… Understanding people’s condition helps us to look at ourselves further and deeper which in the same time brings us to accept them, knowing that everyone has problems of their own and by us being intolerant to them, will just cause them to feel more tension and stressed out of their problems and themselves… therefore as a human being that have emotions to feel and brains to think, we should be tolerant to everyone as well as understanding their problems because by being a tolerant person, you’ll be liked and you’ll be understood by them too and you’ll be a better person towards everyone and even to yourself…

0 comments: