CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

:::: Tagged Up ::::

I didn’t know, what is it that two of my blog friends, Audrey and Joolz asked me to join in this game created by them, named The Tagging Game... where i need to list 10 things I wanted to do after school, and then I need tag like 5 people have a blog dat joins this game, If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT ...

Ok, if that’s what the game needs to get it going, fine...
10 things I wan to do after school:

(i) Get my hair straighten (as a test) and my face “polished” to perfection...
(ii) Holiday for a week at my New York loft with my Malaysian friends, and maybe to my foster family’s mansionnette and with my Velvet 12
(iii) Celebrate “freedom” with my Velvet 12 by having a fairytale-themed prom party in LA
(iv) Learn to drive and take international lisence
(v) Maybe find a work (occupation) to do...
(vi) Enter drama and D&T (design and tailor) classes
(vii) Have my PHILOSOPHIC blog maximised to100 posts, long ones...
(viii) Go for a 2-day nonstop shopping spree on designer clothes (after begging my foster dad to give the money to spend)
(ix) Sell one of my luxury cars to be donated for the unfortunate ones in warstrucked countries
(x) Have a complete personality makeover, so I can be a better, more positive, and more hearty person...

As for the five peeps to tag, I don’t think I have enough blog-peeps, but I’ll just list them anyway...

i. Audrey
ii. Joolz
iii. A.Shenigans
iv. Freddy
v. Jazlyn

Well, that’s it, then... Note that this is the shortest and fastest post and the LEAST PHILOSOPHICAL post I have ever posted, so appreciate it okay... Apocalypso out...

4 comments:

audrey said...

please..don't do task number 7, PLEASE!! A few long posts is okay but a 100 more!? spare me... ^~^

さきょう said...

......
perhaps a little too early to say im starting to see short posts??

new york je keje... bluek!

Akira said...

ur curl hair very nice wat...so gud u cn go new york...everyone wans 2 learn driving...n i must say,u r really more girlish den i am...i would never ever dream dat i had shopping 4 more den 7 hours...so kind of u 2 help da need wans...haha...

さきょう said...

he say oni... pura2 mulia pulak!
hahahahah!!!